22 October 2009

Where The Wild Things Aren't


I saw Where The Wild Things Are over the weekend.

Severe disappointment.

People have been telling me for years about it. Some have even questioned my sexuality because I had not seen it. So I decided to go on opening weekend to prove those guys wrong. And peep me some boobies.

Not only did I not see Neve Campbell and Denise Richards once in the whole movie but there was also never any lesbian, fuck-in-the-pool scene. Just some furry monsters and a weird little boy. It felt like a NAMBLA convention.

I wanted to walk out but I thought the bitches-in-heat moment might come after the credits like Sam Jackson in Iron Man so I stayed for the entire thing. Big mistake.

Oh, and for those into that kind of thing, just for the record, there is no Kevin Bacon junk in this movie either.

No comments: