21 August 2008

...Is Stupid

I think a lot of things are stupid.

I'm also pretty vocal about exposing the inherent stupidness found in many things.

That said, one of the recurring features you will see in this blog are posts sharing with you, the reader, stupid things.

You'll know these posts by their titles.

Don't mistake this for my gimmick because this is the first post. Didn't you know that calling things "stupid" was the reason blogs were invented?
No, my gimmick is being a very horrible sea captain.
Well, to be perfectly honest, I'm a pretty bad captain all around.
When I was captain of the local softball team we lost a lot. And when I played Captain Willard in a stage version of Apocalypse Now the boat put on a few years back I was panned by the critics.
So I guess this blog title is appropriate across all aspects of my captainly life.

No comments: